‘TIS THE SEASON MAGIC. Joy. Laughter. All things we hope to experience with our loved ones during the holidays.
Have you ever hosted a large family event and dreaded the thought of it? I have and it’s not fun.
Entertaining is not always easy, and for some people it never is. The thought of your nearest and dearest descending on you can send some people into a tizzy!
This my friends is where I step in. Fear not, for I am on a mission to help your holiday season go as smoothly as butter on a piece of hot toast!
I’m here to tell you perfection is not needed, but planning is, so too is the right attitude and some effort.
Download this free, useful guide full of helpful hints and information to get your mind around the practicalities of being the hostess with the most-est!
Your guide Includes:
- Daily intentions & reflections – Mindset, the key to success, that, and a little planning!
- Enjoy a guilt-free holiday – You CAN have your cake and eat it!
- Drink up! (or not) – Scroll past this post if you don’t want to know 😉
- Entertaining surprise guests – Getting the house ready in 10 minutes for guests
- Move your body – Join me online for the workout, or print out at home
- No more excuses – Come on girl, face those excuses head on
Fill out the form and click “Dowload” for access to the booklet.
About Zoë Dodds
Life, Health, and Fitness Coach
Zoë has a passion for helping and empowering women to the best version of themselves.
With 20 years’ experience in the health and fitness industry, she delivers inspiration and wealth of knowledge to her clients, some of which she shares in her blog and weekly newsletters.
Originally from England, Zoë has lived in Seattle for 9 years with her husband, two grown-up children and a Labrador called Jordi.
Click here to read more.